Thursday, May 8, 2014

Love Letter For Your Princess

Dear Teddy Bear, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I have found my soul mate my one true love who I will spend forever with♥. I decided put down these words because You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and wanted to find a way to express some of that for you♥. I was recently thinking of you at at home, I think about you constantly and I love that you keep my mind busy on the positives of life like our future. But it feels like our future is so far away at times but it will all be worth it.. Your sweet smile lightens my life everyday and makes me feel I have butterflies daily when I'm with you.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as dealing with Tyler & Bethany. I know it was hard but we are past that now and are closer for that! and that It made you question something's but we are going to get through it all together, hand and hand. I have fallen more and more for you everyday and it scares me yet excites me but has left me feeling worried yet safe, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship in a negative way. We have had our challenges but I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing every step with you I can not wait to spend forever with the love of my life together. Love Your Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment