Sunday, May 25, 2014

Love Letter For Alizea looney♥♥♥♥

Dear Jay Love♥♥♥♥, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I am ready to Settle down with you If you got me I got you No hoes or nothing in our Relationship I trust you Do you trust me??!!. I decided put down these words because We haven't seen enough of each other lately.. I was recently thinking of you at At school and The Plaza, I think he is really Romantic and He always shut me up with Kisses and untested hugs!!(: Play fight and Make out and Bites and He gave me a hickey and We love eachother. Your Personality and Eyes and Him Just being him makes me feel It makes me Feel Amazing Makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world We have our ups and down but I still love you I feel like your the only person that understand me and The only person that can calm me down and Thanks for being there for me when I wasn't feeling well I am here for you to Love we tell eachother everything and I don't want to loose you I miss you and We Will Be Together forever I will do anything for you Babe and You protect me When I am scared and Your the person I want to settle down with And have kids and Get married to I have feeling for you I cry for you I don't cry for no one else I love you like I love no one else I was there for you when no one else was and if nobody got your back you know I got your back We have amazing Memories and I feel like when you hurt I hurt I am your Rod i am your Down bitch I loooooovvveee you sooooooooooo much!!!! (: .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as His family don't love him and Lost Family Member , and that this would be making you feel He didn't get A chance to say goodbye before he died he said he hated his dad and Now he gone!!:(. My recent challenging My brother touch me My mom calls me Bitches and My mom boyfriend use to hit me and I cut myself and I am ugly has left me feeling i feel like i should die shouldn't be on this earth every time i think about it makes me cry, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Settle down and Get married together. Love Alizea looney♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment