Saturday, May 3, 2014

Love Letter For Vantrese

Dear Charlie, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I generally feel that you are my soulmate. no pun intended. lol. I decided put down these words because Charlie we haven't had enough just us lately I would love to fall in love with you all over again and I would love for us to be more romantic. I was recently thinking of you at I always think of you everyday but there is this one instead said I think about a lot.. you always talk in a funny voice with I hop ... my stuffed bunny and I love the way you wrinkle your nose when you laugh I thought about how the first time we met and I knew that you were going to be my husband, I guess you can say it was love at first sight... you're as sexy long eyelashes blew me away... they were so kind I could see myself in them at that moment I knew I had to have you. Your the first thing I think about is how you make me laugh and how much you help others makes me feel when you make me laugh I feel like the only woman in the world for you and when you hug me I still feel the same way years ago when you walk into a room I get goosebumps. yes you have still got it after all these years.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that your biggest challenge is often me. and you accept me as I am a good and the bad. you have been very understanding and very patient... and I simply adore you for that.. as you know I can be quite the diva... but you handle it all in stride... you totally get me... you understand me more than I do myself... and I am a complicated woman and a strong woman and you respect me for those blessings, and that this would be making you feel I realize that I can be quite difficult at times... I'm working on that as we speak... I want to give you simply the best of me. you deserve it you're a good man. My recent challenging since I don't have any problems I do have a few challenges that I have been experiencing.. one of them then getting older and my help I get very scared sometimes but I try to be strong in front of you... I am NOT week by no means but I do need you I want you and love you. I have cried tears over you happy ones and bad ones.. as long as my teardrops fall on your pillow I'm okay with that... will work on making more happy tears has left me feeling I'm very concerned about your health and mine, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look so forward to growing younger with you. making you smile making you feel loved making you happy making you proud of me together. Love Vantrese

No comments:

Post a Comment