Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Love Letter For unique

Dear Dacel, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely owe you an apology for all my unlady like actions. I decided put down these words because I've been thinking of you since we separated it's always something that reminds me of you I wake up in an empty bed wishing it was you to fill that empty space I've always loved you and always will i miss you and pray to God that one day we'd be a family again. I was recently thinking of you at my bedroom, I was thinking of how i used to watch you sleep and the sweet kisses i would plant on your lips just to wake you up and see that frown you do i remember i used to rub your head it would put you to sleep every time i also thought about the long love we made and every single morning you woke up you was ready for attention that i didn't mind giving you. Your beautiful smile makes me feel Happy and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know it's a big challenge being a single father of four children but you are well appreciated and you make me a proud mother of our children, and that this would be making you feel I understand that you have to work so I'm doing my best to get the kids off your hands so far I've completed most of what's court ordered all I need now is transportation. My recent challenging I have been dealing with the system as you know to get de home but i will know for sure in July it's been an emotional roller coaster for me has left me feeling regretful,hurt, and angry with myself, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope I could experience that love we used to have together. Love unique

No comments:

Post a Comment