Saturday, May 3, 2014

Love Letter For Yvette

Dear Craig, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I genuinely feel that without your love Craig I will always live my life as if I'm missing the most important part of it,
I decided to put down these words because Craig I love you with all of my heart and soul, I miss you everyday more and more, I thank god for bringing you into my life because men like you come once in a lifetime,
Every time I think of you my heart skips a beat, your love had change my life in so many wonderful ways that I find it to be incredibly amazing how you hypnotists me from thousands of miles away and instantly I feel in love with you!

Craig you love me unconditionally and for that alone a will never betray you and I will for ever be the most loving and faithful wife that you have deserved to have your whole life

Me knowing that your the love of my life, the keeper of my soul helps me to get by the depression that I'm suffering each day that I have to be away from you. I was recently thinking of you at in bed, I can't wait to feel you kiss my body tenderly,

I can't wait until we taste each other with lust and I can't wait for you to moan my name as we make love to each other. Your Love makes me feel loved, wanted important, unique.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Being away from your family and me is hard on you as i can imagine your fighting a war in Afghanistan away from the people that love you the most, and that this would be making you feel And I support you in every thing that you do,

No matter what. My recent challenging I have been lonely, depressed and really stressed since you have been away

I hardly sleep at night cause I miss you tremendously! has left me feeling angry cause I really want him home where he belongs,, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Buying a home, getting married, and having children together. Love Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment