Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Love Letter For Lisa

Dear Mario, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about these written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that U could b keeping something from me and as much as u say thats not true i have these feelings that just wont go away and now that u have been gona these few days and u havent tried to contact me well this has confirmed to me that my gut feeling was right. I decided to put down these words because i know that it has been more my fault than yours but i have done everything that i can to go see you i answer your txt messages i send u pictures when you ask for them even when i was out of town on the job i made time for you but now its on you cause your gone to see your kids so u say and i havent heard from you in 4 days i want to know why, why you couldnt txt me or call me this whole time. I was recently thinking of you and i think of u in the shower and everynight before i fall asleep and in the morning when i first wake up, i can easily talk dirty to u and have ur attention but thats not what im gonna do i want u to help me reach our goals in our relationship i want to experience marriage love family with u . i miss ur sexy voice and how u get excited over the littlest things that makes me feel anxious to talk to u and kiss u touch u baby i just miss and love u very much .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I kno that u have been wanting me to stay with u a few times and i also kno that ur missing ur kids , and that this makes you feel sad i kno You have needs and wants that i havent tooken care of and im sorry but there has been alot of other things that have come between us and our quality time. My recent challeng is that i Had hell with my job and the guys my truck was wrecked and my son is living in another town so he can finish school but he wants me to stay with him so please understand this has left me feeling like if things dont change soon enough that im gonna lose you and i dont want to go though that on top of all these other issues, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship.we have had our challenges and now I am looking foward to the future with u and i would like to show u how much i love u and that im ready to start a new life with u and that i can give u happiness u asked me if i would b ur lady forever and well thats what i would love to become is ur lady ur wife just us together. Love Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment