Saturday, May 24, 2014

Love Letter For Kitty<3

Dear Lijah<3, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we are deffinately meant to be.. I decided put down these words because Because, I want you to know how much I truely love you. I love you with all my heart. We hardly talk anymore. I hope this all changes. I just want to love you.. I was recently thinking of you at in my bed last night, I just want to live happy. I want to have you in my arms forever. Issac and me love you with all our hearts.
Just love me. That is the most I could ask for cause I know it is hard to love me.. Your handsome face makes me feel Happy, joyful, safe, and loved..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You and I have not talked a lot and it has stressed me a lot. I love you, Elijah. When I said forever, I meant it., and that this would be making you feel I really don't know how you've felt about it all.... My recent challenging I've been very stressed out, darling. I love you. has left me feeling Not having that touch has hurt me very bad, sweet heart., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing We will always be together. Forever is what my plan is, and I'll never let it go. Cause, when I said forever, I meant it. together. Love Kitty<3

No comments:

Post a Comment