Friday, May 30, 2014

Love Letter For sharnethia

Dear terrell, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that...we have a lot of things to talk about as far as were we stand . I decided put down these words because We started on the wrong foot an I just want to make things right. I was recently thinking of you at the bed room, Well every time I think on how we had sex an how you made feel which made me feel so damn good that nothing else mattered at that moment.. Your good sex makes me feel Warm an sexy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The lost of his father, and that this would be making you feel I understand that ylou didn't get a chance to say goodbye to your father an I know how hard that must be for you...but I just want to let you know I'm here for you.. My recent challenging I have been dealing with a lot of challenges in terms of taking care of our daughter on my own has left me feeling over whelming an sometimes stress out., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing For us to come together an raise our daughter together. Love sharnethia

No comments:

Post a Comment