Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Love Letter For kashia

Dear marvyn, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Everytime we talk i feel more and more loved by you i just can't wait till we spend the rest of our lives together . I decided put down these words because Baby you are the only man i wanna spend the rest of my life with. I was recently thinking of you at bed time, I can feel your touch at night corresing my body. Your personality makes me feel Loved and wonderful .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as your military job, and that this would be making you feel You lost your job but at least you will be able to see our kids and myself more often. My recent challenging Been missing him like crazy has left me pfeeling more and more attracted to him each and everyday, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Having more kids and be able to spend the rest of our lives together together. Love kashia

No comments:

Post a Comment