Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Love Letter For Katie2Outkold

Dear King, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that U should take your time ill always be around and love you unconditionally . I decided to put down these words because I want to be best friends with no lying in it truly have each others back. I was recently thinking of you at day break, I think your worth the fight I just want things to go right being single good , yet at times I can't sleep at night I miss the old us I want you I need you forever as my friend. Your Bubbling brown eyes and soft kisses makes me feel Safe sexy and intoxicated .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as U may feel you have nobody left or dead inside but im here for you if you need me tomorrow is not promised hold on to the good things. My recent challenging factor is that you don't show face when I give 100% has left me feeling like im not worthy when I know my worth, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and happiness. I look forward to always and forever together. Love Katie2Outkold

No comments:

Post a Comment