Sunday, May 25, 2014

Love Letter For hotlips

Dear brandon, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the one i want for all time. I decided put down these words because We are to far away from eachother i miss him. I was recently thinking of you at everywhere every minute all over, I have missed you been sad without you wishing for you needing you. Your strong arm smiling face makes me feel Very sexy warm happy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as People messing with him not being with me, and that this would be making you feel Your stressed and wanting to be with me having fun and laughing. My recent challenging My car burned missing him not being able to see or talk to him has left me feeling out of place frustrated and sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Passion no more pain joy happiness feeling of relief together. Love hotlips

No comments:

Post a Comment