Friday, May 23, 2014

Love Letter For Yolie

Dear CHOCOLATE BABY, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I really miss you & I love you very much . I decided to put down these words because Hello,Sweetie I'VE REALLY MISS YOU I was recently thinking of you in my room, Baby I really do wish you can be here with me making some sweet loving Daddy I miss u so so much . you really make me smile makes me feel Happy .

I understand that we have been facing some challenges lately such as A lot of drama , and that this would be making you feel You can't be here with me. My recent challenging Been very sad lately and feeling sick has left me feeling very bad and I do not want this to have any impact in our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Getting to see each other together. Love Yolie

No comments:

Post a Comment