Saturday, May 24, 2014

Love Letter For tina

Dear husband, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We r very blessed wit god on or side. I decided put down these words because So i jst wnt it to say i love u. I was recently thinking of you at home, Wondering if we will b together for ever hopeing he wnt go out an cheat an b truethful to me. Your careing makes me feel Goog in side an happy to no ur here for me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Money, and that this would be making you feel Trying to make ends meet. My recent challenging Him being more loveing an passionat to me an shareing his feelings has left me feeling kind of sad sum time, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A home and a better life together. Love tina

No comments:

Post a Comment