Friday, September 6, 2013

Love Letter For Trece

Dear Kendall, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you and want to spend the rest of my days with you. You are the piece to my puzzle of life that is missing. I want to be your one and only, your Wife.. I decided put down these words because We haven't been seeing eye to eye lately.. I was recently thinking of you In my car, I thought about us together living a happy drama free life. I thought about you taking me by the hand telling me how much you love me and telling me you want to spend the rest of your life with me. You beginning to be able to be happy with your life and us building a family and future together. No one able to say you were with them no others interupting what God put together to last forever. No more lies and deceit. Just us happy and loving each other unconditionally.. Your Sexy dreads and tattoos makes me feel Warm and horny.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as being Trapped in these streets with no way out, and that this bring alot of pressure on you.. My recent challenge is to Begin trying to understand you, but i can only do so much. I have been misunderstood by you. I have became angry and frustated because i no longer know which way to go which has left me feeling Like all hope is gone., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing us to learn to trust each other and love each other. As well as you showing me the love you say you have for me. I want to be your only girl so i can show you that you deserve all if me the true me not just the angry bitter girl thats hiding the loving kind woman underneath all the junk and mess. Love Trece

No comments:

Post a Comment