Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Love Letter For Buwembo

Dear Sweetney, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you should introduce me to your parents and then finally a wedding in the offing.. I decided put down these words because Am writing this letter to show how much Sweetney is to me and how sincerely I do treasure her. She means the world to me. Without her there's nothing to smile about.. I was recently thinking of you at at home in my bedroom, If only she could take me in, I would be ready to give all myself to her. Your She means loads to me, hence my Wifey makes me feel Warm, tender and soothed..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Giving all herself to me and believing in me., and that this would be making you feel She ain't yet so sure about me and my undying feelings for her.. My recent challenging Sweetney believing in me has left me feeling unsettled at heart, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Having a family with her, building our home together and getting happily married together. Love Buwembo

No comments:

Post a Comment