Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Love Letter For Nate

Dear Kaley, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that The past year of my life has truly been the most enjoyable so far and I look forward to many more to come.. I decided put down these words because working so much doesn't let us see as much of each other lately so this is my way of showing you that I am thinking about you.. I was recently thinking of you at family video, I saw a season of true blood and was just thinking that I haven't watched the last episode with you yet and how that is one of my favorite things to do is cuddle up next to you and watch that show or anything else for that matter.. Your amazing smile that brightens my day no matter what makes me feel like nothing can ever go wrong and just get a warm, relaxed feeling..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as working so much and not having enough time to wind down and relax and that this is probably making you fell exhausted or not quite 100 percent. But just know no matter what whilr we have had our challenges I am still looking foward to the future, and experiencing a long rewarding life with or without kids as long as I can just wake up to that beautiful face every morning for the rest of my life.

together. Love Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment