Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love Letter For Asteria

Dear Anthony, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I'm so blessed to have you in my life and can't wait to see what our future holds. I decided put down these words because Your the husband I have always wanted. I was recently thinking of you in the bedroom, Just how amazing you are, you give me so much happiness your always with me when I need you the most and your just my silly Teddy Tiger. Your smile makes me feel Happy and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Stress from arguing , and that this would be making you feel I
That its mostly your fault. My recent challenging has been feeling like I may lose you ..... It has left me feeling scared, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A long happy marrige together. Love Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment