Monday, September 9, 2013

Love Letter For fancy

Dear Rew, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I miss you. And am so much still in love with you. But don't think or feel that things could or would ever be the same between us.... I decided to put down these words because I know that things are so hateful between us right now.... I was recently thinking of you and When you'd come to pick up Ryan and we would talk for hours with., We connected on such a deep level that I'd get lost in time and felt so alive. Needed and wanted. Almost as time stood still.. Your all I can think about, the way you would rap me up in your arms. It made me feel so safe. And so loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Us not being together and the chooses I've made in my life. , and that this would be making you feel mad and if as though it was unfair and hard but I've tryed so hard to make things work. But some how never felt that it was enough.. My recent challenging aren't easy either you know. I've Tried to let you go but you don't make it easy. It has left me feeling lost, scared and confused..., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am hopeing that some day you can forgive me for all the wrong things I've done in the past 8 years and form a normal parent relationship for the sake of our son. He needs us.. together. Love you always* fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment