Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love Letter For Deepu

Dear Deepu, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that U make me Smile.. U r my love, my life.... I decided put down these words because Deeeeppppuuuu I also care for you and your family. I really want to marry u.. I really want to cook for u and u family, I really want to wait for you till u come back from offc.. . I was recently thinking of you at Janpath, Last full day spent wid u at Janpath.. U were so caring as always on dat day as well.. holding me, holding my bags, taking care of me... All did made me really feel dat I m roaming around with my husband not my boy frnd... Your Care makes me feel Safe and happy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as your current Job, and that this would be really challenging for u.. U r facing financial problems... My recent challenging situation is my anger is increasing day by day... U know me.. Its my frustration towards our marriage.. my family is forcing me and your family is not accepting me.. has left me feeling frustated, Confused, Impatient And full of anger, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I really hope your family get convinced for our marriage... And unfortunately if not then also u will b in my heart forever... together. Love Deepu

No comments:

Post a Comment