Saturday, September 7, 2013

Love Letter For Baby boy

Dear my Baby Girl, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Thank you for supporting and understanding me through this ordeal. I would not get through it without you. It shows our love for each other. . I decided put down these words to thank you for being with me and loving me.. I was recently thinking of you at while writing this letter, How lucky I am to have you in my life, loving me. Without you my life had no meaning or direction. You have created a man who adores you and is crazy about. You. I know I can be gruff but it is a shield. A shielf you so often have lowered and I am grateful for teaching me it can be safe to let it down. I am still learnimg to let it down. Thank you my love. . Your your beautiful smile makes me feel Warm and loved. It makes me feel secure in us forever..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as dealing with your own uncertainty om the breast issue. And the emotions my mother's death brought out by making you think of your parents and the kids. I feel you need to see your dad and the kids for reassurance of their safety. I agree with and understand those feelings. I want to be here for you.. My recent challenging I have been still having difficulty grieving. I feel strange that I haven't cried. I am having trouble with this estate work. I feel like a thief. has left me feeling The lack of grievong coupled with the executors work have made me feel on one side capable, yet on the other side so sad about family breaking apart., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to the time we can relax and totally just enjoy each other. I so want to take you on the honeymoon you never had and so rightly deserve. I see us living a long happy loving life together. together. Love Baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment