Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Love Letter For Jakia

Dear Daz, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that we were made for eachother even if it was meant to be on a temporary basis, this time, here and now is ours! We clicked from day one and even now we get on so good! I decided to put down these words because I love you so much and i guess i just wanted to express it differently. I was recently thinking of you at work, I miss you when you're not here, i think about you non stop constantly even at my busiest moment i still miss you. I love you so much . Your big strong arms makes me feel Warm, safe and protected.
.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately, I know you have been really stressed and confused about whether you should move to canada or not, but just know that whatever your decision may be i will support you. Just have faith in yourself and be brave, you may have mixed emotions, sad that you're leaving me behind and scared because its a massive move but you're going to be fine. My recent stresses with my family has left me feeling drained out, alone and emotional at times, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, Hope we can be best friends forever and whenever we need someone i hope we can turn to each other together. Love Jakia

No comments:

Post a Comment