Sunday, September 1, 2013

Love Letter For jake

Dear kelsey, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I am happiest when i am with you because everything seems to go just right. Even if it dosnt, just being with you makes me believe that anything and everything will work out.. I decided put down these words because I like you alot and i want to be different from everyone else that has claimed a stake to your heart. You and Kaleb make me very happy and i love being around you both. I will admit im both scared and nervous but i feel like this relationship was meant to be as long as we take it slow.. I was recently thinking of you at the lake, I was thinking about how happy youve made me in such a short time and how i smile so much when we are together. . Your beautiful smile and your soft and calming voice makes me happy. Your smile both greets me and encourages me and your soft voice draws me into whatever youre saying and even the simpleest things make me want to talk to you forever..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you have been thinking alot about Matt and the horrible memories he left you with, and that this made you feel You were hurt and at times felt that you couldnt go on.. My recent challenging I have Had problems in the past with marijuana and alcohol as you already know. They left me feeling dependant on a drug rather than myself and happy for only a short time instead of long term., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship which is why im doing my best to make things better for myself so that i can focus on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing going on walks through the woods with you and playing at parks with Kaleb. together. Yours Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment