Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Love Letter For Aimee

Dear Joe, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel like I love you and I want to be with you . I decided put down these words because you don't know I love you. I see you everyday nearly and I get butterflies when I see you!!!! . I was recently thinking of you at school, How handsome you looked. Your gorgeous brown hair and beautiful blue eyes <3 makes me feel Warm and calm cause once I look into your eyes the whole world stops .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Missing family in America, and that this would be making you feel You obviously miss them and u haven't been the same since I understand that it's hard but I'm here for you . My recent challenging I have been just trying to get over Joe but I love him sooooo much has left me feeling a bit depressed and dissapointed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A good strong relationship together. Love Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment