Saturday, September 21, 2013

Love Letter For shabzu

Dear hubby, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love u more than u love me.. I decided put down these words because We haven't seen eachother lately. Its really Soo unpleasant without u.Nothin seems Soo gud.....come back soon.. I was recently thinking of you at when i was tokin to shahid lately i realized i cn nva hear nythg bout u fro others, I felt u r Soo different fro others..m indeed lucky to get u. . Your u are soo sweet....nly wen u r wit me i feel my life has come to a still. makes me feel Best feeling eva wen u are around me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I noe u are tensed bout ur new job, everythng will be fine I am always with u., and that this would be making you feel I understand it's a bit tough for u.... I feel away from u ....that's d reason m nagging u always. has left me feeling insecure, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I jus want a happy life wit u... together. Love u more than mc spicy burger. shabzu

No comments:

Post a Comment