Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love Letter For sambu

Dear mamu, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that i want to hug u. I decided put down these words because mama love u mama unta neraya solanum nu thonuthu sona ne otuva. . . mama 1day mrg ne thungunu poitu marupadi vanthu potila athu super mama avlo pudichurunthuchu enaku. . . ne anaiku padunathu .. . padurapa enaku mutham kuduthathu elame super mama . . .madila potathu unkuda irunthathu elame semaya irunthuchuda ne ovoruthadavaum porva pothivitapa unmayave una avlo pudichu enaku . . . last nal kilamburapa batharama poiduviya nu ketapa ne kastapatu kekuranu theriunjuchu . . enakaga kastapadurapa enaku santhosama irunthuchu kastamavum irunthuchu..athelam vida ne saptathu super mama sorgam athum ne pothitu saptathu mood ayiduchu romba .bayangarama sapudura mama ne . ... I was recently thinking of you at bangalore, its paradise im lived with my mamt. Your cute eyes makes me feel happy and hot.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as nothing, and that this would be making you feel that situation will not come. My recent challenging for convinience my parants has left me feeling very difficult, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing i want to marry my mamu together. Love sambu

No comments:

Post a Comment