Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Love Letter For erica

Dear sammy, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you have my heart an I don't want you to ever leave my life, I want us to be together. . I decided put down these words because I love you so much Sam, I never wanna lose you, your the most important person in my life. . I was recently thinking of you at my house, I want you to be in my life, untill the day I die, you don't understand how bad I want you, "us" like I want us to be together an when I mean together I mean grow old together, have kids get married ... your so perfect your red juicy lips and your big brown eyes, an your unforgettable smile, an that cute little dimple you have makes me feel Warm, smooth, special, unforgettable. .

I understand that you in your feelings or I get annoying but its only because I care sam, and that this would be making you feel Ik your not gonna leave leeann.....but I'm just gonna try Sam like I've been doing, I just don't want anybody else but you. I have been in my feelings for the past week or so, I just keep thinking about alot of stuff .. you have made me feel as if i dont have a chance just because yall been together for a year i basically been trying for that long, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I wanna look forward to me an you in the future I want us to make it together. Love erica

No comments:

Post a Comment