Saturday, August 17, 2013

Love Letter For Rachel

Dear Larry, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the greatest man ive ever been lucky enough to be with. I am truely madly in love with you. I can't imagine my life with anybody else but you and hope you feel the same.. I decided put down these words because Because i want you to know how much you truely mean to me.. I was recently thinking of you at just now while i wait for him to come home to me, I love every aspect of you inside and out. You complete me. You are my best friend. Your are so patient with me though idk why because i aint with you. You are my precious forever and always . Your sexy, sweet, loving, honest makes me feel Secure and important and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know i put so many doubts in your head about the sincerity of my love. I shouldnt put you through all the depression i have been lately.i dont know what is wrong with me because i know your the best thing in my life. I know i make u feel unimportant but u r very important to me. I never dreamed of ever having sucha great guy who actually wanted me for me. It scares me because i know i will never deserve you., and that this would be making you feel I need to change,act more loving than my hateful bitch self.i need to show how much you matter. Instead of trying to keep my true love for u inside i need to be more like u and just trust in our love. My recent challenging Ice been depressed about who i am as a person besides you i am a big failure who can't even support herself letalone a son. has left me feeling like nothing but you make me feel important, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Living a life full of happiness. Getting married and raisin a family together. Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment