Thursday, August 8, 2013

Love Letter For kt

Dear my other half, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We can have our dreams come true together. I decided put down these words because And I feel like I'm losing you more everyday. I was recently thinking of you at camping, I was at peace I didn't have to worry about u ditching out on. Me when my back was turned I didn't have to worry if u were going to think cameras were in my room because my closet door was cracked open.. it was soo comfortable to be away from all the nonsense drama bullshit.. Your beautiful smile makes me feel Happy and complete

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately, just as I have as well. Mostly the constant turmoil between us has caused me to feel lately like I'm fighting a losing battle. I am not perfect you are not perfect and damnit I don't expect u to be. My addiction is the above all rchallenge iimy life i wish u could unerstand that I need u at times when u don't need me and aren't around for me.. It u has left me feeling a lot of resentment and many other snydifferent emoions, and I did o not want this to have any impact on our relationship. It has indefinitely. I'm sorry. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and leaving the past behind us I hope u can forgive me for my faults and pain I have caused u to feel know it was never my intentions and u have become the most important person in my life I would do anything for u i am loyal and hopeful experiencing The life we talked about sharing together together. Love kt

No comments:

Post a Comment