Saturday, August 17, 2013

Love Letter For connie

Dear flavio, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. Life . I decided put down these words because I miss you and all the love you use to show too me. You are so very important to me. You do not understand how much I love you. Why do you think bad about me when I only try to please you? I would not ever do anything to hurt you. I just want my flavio back. I truly miss him so much. You are pushing me away cause you don't want anybody to be upset with you.... But have you ever sit down and really thought about how you would be or how you would feel without me? You need to look at what you want and how you would feel if I was not with you. I think you love me more than you have ever loved anybody else before in your life and I honestly think you want and need me.... So don't let anybody come between us baby you promised me that nobody would ever come between us.. Please keep that promise and the one where you promised me that you will take me with you when you leave Clarendon I love you baby please do not destroy me please stay by my side. I was recently thinking of you at ago, Dreams. Your world makes me feel Seen.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as u, and that this would be making you feel nervous. My recent , and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and you together. Love connie

No comments:

Post a Comment