Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love Letter For Aidil

Dear Puteri, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that your heart is true. There's beauty in your touch and your kiss is love. You are everything that every guy dreams of and you are everything that make me fall in love.. I decided put down these words because we been in conflict to learn on each other

. I was recently thinking of you when we were at tasik Jitra, I felt so in love with you, and all I wanted is to marry you.. Your beautiful dark eyes makes me feel warm and soothed

.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the loss of your beloved ones, and that would be making you feel like looking for someone who really understand you like one in your past.. My recent challenging is trying all the way to learn you and it has left me a feeling that it's seem easy at first but truth I found it is really crack my brain. haha, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want you to be by my side for entire of my life together. Love Aidil

No comments:

Post a Comment