Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Love Letter For keshiny

Dear rupesh babby boy, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I need u but then our ego kills us.... And i want our past life back.... Where we were happy through out 6years. I decided put down these words because We were fighting each other for a few months. I was recently thinking of you at permas jaya macd...first place we went out together.... sungai rengit bukit mewah melaka as our landmark.... memoriez rupesh, Flying on air....wahhhh.....had a great n meaningful day in mg life with.... Those moments was different rupesh.... I need my rupesh back..... My old rupesh. Your ur nose ur cute smiles ur look to me makes me feel Happy and soothes.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Went for a operation and stress , and that this would be making you feel I didnt get a chance to go n meet him..... SITUATION was like dat... Hope u understand..... My recent challenging I have went tgrough a lot prob last few months ago as u noe rupesh.... I havent deal wt that prob..... I need a break as i asked u has left me feeling dissapointed....feel hurt for d max... feell lost, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Stay together n be happy and as my parents wish to.... Most important together. Love keshiny

No comments:

Post a Comment