Monday, August 26, 2013

Love Letter For Dienkies

Dear Jaun, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to tell you that I am really inlove with you... From the first day I saw you I knew that we are meant to be and will love each other for eternity!

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are really the most amazing person I have ever met Your Bautifull smile makes me feel Warm and tender.

I understand that you have been struggling to find work but I will do everything that I can to help you and stand with you!
I cannot wait for our life together and expecting your child. It would be awesome and wonderfull to spent my life with you! I will do anything to keep this relationship work! Love you Love Dienkies

No comments:

Post a Comment