Sunday, August 25, 2013

Love Letter For Rob

Dear Gina, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I tell you I love all the time because that's how I always feel immediately when I see you or unable to see you for very long. . I decided put down these words because I want to spend more quality one on one time with you. I was recently thinking of you at bed, I felt incomplete without you next to me. I woke several times and wondered where you were. Even when we don't snuggle I love sleeping next to you. . Your intoxicating eyes makes me feel Excited and butterfly in the stomach anticipation feelings.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Stress Ffrom work and trying to manage xyngular and homelife at the same time, and that this would be making you feel Is a challenge and you ate under pressure to perform at a high level, and I wanted you to know how proud of you I am. . My recent challenging Been preoccupied with Kaley starting school and the challenges with that, Emily moving to ku and trying to help maci find a job has left me feeling like I've neglected out one on one time when we get the opportunity to be alone., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Spending more quality, intimate one on one time and would like to plan a weekend away to relax. together. Love Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment