Friday, August 16, 2013

Love Letter For Amber

Dear bae, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Thank you for showing me and our kids a better life your so perfect and your love is like no other. I decided put down these words because Bae I want you to know how much I love you and I'm so grateful to have you in my life . I was recently thinking of you at at village creek, It was peaceful and neither one of us had any worries . Your truely amazing makes me feel Words can't explain how bae makes me feel it's a feeling that I have never felt before.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The lose of mother and father, and that this would be making you feel I honestly don't know bae looks like she is lost and incomplete . My recent challenging Alot of stress with my family and we are always arguing I feel like we ain't happy anymore has left me feeling upset and hurt, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Moving out of state and raising our kids on our own I want to marry bae and I plain on being with her for the rest of my life together. Love Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment