Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Love Letter For jay

Dear farnaz, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel to say u that your are my life. I decided put down these words because I missing u farnaz I would like to hug u til our heart becomes close I love u farnaz. I was recently thinking of you at lumini garden, My eyes kept seeing you. no other things were visible to me I felt so warm by your closeness ever I would die to get more. Your beautiful smile makes me feel Soothed and feel to kiss her lips.

My recent challenging I hardly trying to make u smile always has left me feeling cry, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I would like to love u more Farnaz yes I want to marry you and want to fill you completely in my heart together. Love jay

No comments:

Post a Comment