Friday, August 16, 2013

Love Letter For Jarielly

Dear Jonathan, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You make me so happy. . I decided put down these words because I love you so much words cant explain. I was recently thinking of you at my bed, I cant believe i found someone like you. You just make me feel complete and happy. You are just so perfect. Your Amazing personality makes me feel Loved and Secure.

I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I wanna have you in my life forever and always together. Love Jarielly

No comments:

Post a Comment