Sunday, November 2, 2014

Love Letter For stoney

Dear Josh, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I truly love you. I decided put down these words because I've been missing your touch and the way you kiss my forehead. I miss cuddlingin your strong arm. I just want u to know that it's not jus the sex it's deeper then that and I don't want you to think thats all I want don't get me wrong it does something to me that maybe the reason why I been acting the way I have, the head is what really make me act crazy. but I love you and im crazy about yo black ass . I was recently thinking of you while in the shower, I wanted to be a little sexy so I bought some lingerie some body oils and edible under wear when u got in I ripped your shirt off took your pants off and rubbed u down with oil, I started kissing on your neck then moved down your chest I slowly pulled ur boxers down with my teeth, then I kissed the tip licked the shaft and all the way down next I jumped on top and rode you til my legs gave out then you laid me on my back and kissed me from my neck to my pearl you had me moaning and groaning grabbing your ears making me wetter and wetter then you slide it in and start slow and the louder I moan the deeper you go the tighter I grab you the stronger your stroke until we climax. Then we lay there as you whisper in my ear then we fall asleep in each others arms.. Your brown eyes makes me feel aroused.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as trying to move, and that this would be making you feel things aren't moving as fast so we can move we will be in our own place in time. My recent challenging been trying to find a job and a.decent place for us and I been dealing with bull has left me feeling uneasy and a little stressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing getting jobs having our own place getting married and starting a family together. Love stoney

No comments:

Post a Comment