Monday, November 10, 2014

Love Letter For Chermon

Dear Titus, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are truly one of God's angel.You are the perfect man for me.. I decided to put down these words to show my true feelings and thoughts. I was recently thinking of you at at work, I thought about the argument we had and how i acted selfish and really overreacted about it. Your crazy sense of humor and great personality makes me feel Safe,free,alive, sexy and very important .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as not being able to provide for the family like you want to and your past., and that this have you feeling angry and discouraged .My recent challenging with my family and my job and even our relationship has left me feeling stressed out and overwhelmed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A lifetime of joy and happiness and being able to accomplish all of our goals that we have set together. Love Chermon

No comments:

Post a Comment