Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Love Letter For Alexandrea (babe)

Dear Taylor (babe), What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We belong together, I will always love who you are and I will always miss your smile, laughter, you and perfection . I decided put down these words because We haven't been acting like a couple for months, I want to change thing back the way we were when you were crazy about me, when I was crazy about you. I miss you and US so much. I was recently thinking of you a few hours ago, I love you so much but sometimes I just don't know how to make you happy or if I do make you happy or if you really do love me and I just really want to try work all this out on our own, I want to try trust you again I don't want to keep having heartbreaks all the time I hope you think about what I've said and what I've tried to do for you and or US. Your most adorable smile and your strangth, your personality makes me feel So happy, appreciated and positive.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Communication our communication, our perfection, our love and our happiness, and that this would be making you feel like you Didn't get to really think about it till something has had to be been done and said we just need to talk more so we know what's wrong or to know who we are again, to remember our perfection, our love for each other and happiness we sometimes have to fall apart to remember how much we mean to each other. My recent challenging is Been upset, sad but also happy, enjoyable, appreciated and amazed for us but it was still a challenge to know your not happy when we're at school or out, until we talked about it has left me feeling like I'm understanding and happy you got to learn from what I've been saying, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Learning your ways, understand from your side, seeing you happy and seeing you enjoy life together. Love Alexandrea (babe)

No comments:

Post a Comment