Sunday, November 16, 2014

Love Letter For shekisha

Dear Arryn, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You make make me happy with every touch . I decided put down these words because I miss and love you. I was recently thinking of you at at work, I thougt about your sexy eyes. The way you love me and how you make me feel happy and safe when I am with you.. Your soft touch makes me feel Warm all over.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You havebeen missing me, and that this would be making you feel You have been missing me and we haven't been spending much time together but I want you to know that I love you with all my heart.. My recent challenging Been missing you too I love you so much that it hurts. You the love of my life. has left me feeling happy, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want us to have a long and happy relationship. You are my heart and I am yours together. Love shekisha

No comments:

Post a Comment