Thursday, November 20, 2014

Love Letter For sherrelle

Dear Tomorrow, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you ..I'm glad you are my wife I'm glade you are my Best friend I'm glad you are my kids Mother and most of all I'm glade you are My back bone. I decided put down these words because I won't her to no she mean the world to me and I love her with my heart my mind Body and soul. I was recently thinking of you at At work, How much I love her and miss her. Your caring heart makes me feel warm and safe when we together I have no worries.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as when you broke your feet at work and you lost your wages from your job, and that this would be making you feel She was feeling down cause she is the type of person who won't her family to be well Taken care of and she just was feeling lonely. My recent challenging I have been facing looking for another job. has left me feeling Down and stressed, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A long life time .we getting a new house for us and the kids together. Love sherrelle

No comments:

Post a Comment