Thursday, November 20, 2014

Love Letter For Mayra

Dear Kevin, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I love you and I can't wait to be with you in our home you have changed me because of you I'm a different person and I love that I can't tell you how much you mean to me your like my sunshine before all I could see was dark but now with you and Victor in my life I can see the light and is beautiful. I love you with all my heart and I decided put down these words here because you mean the world to me and because I thought this letter could be special for your birthday. I was recently thinking of you everywhere I go I think about you I hope you enjoyed your birthday, I love you so much Kevin I'm happy because your here with me and because your mine forever well at least I hope you'll be mine forever, you have my heart,my soul, and I promise to always be there for you no matter how hard our life gets I am completely in love with you. Your smile makes me feel loved like if you were just smiling because of me. The way you look at me when you talk to me it shows me how much you love me.

I understand that you have to work but you be working to much and you need to sleep, I know your tired and I know you need to work because you told me you have to work and I understand but sometimes working to much with no sleep is not good for you. I been feeling stressed lately and maybe is because of everything that goes on in this house with my family, the day you meet my mom I hope you and her get along but at the same time I don't want my mom to be part of our life's all she has done to me is something I could never forgive her for it I was trying to tell you what happened when she kicked me out but I just couldn't because is painful to me to remember stuff like that maybe one day I'll have the courage to tell you what happened but for now, I'm looking foward to the future, and experiencing our life's together, our new home and our kid's I appreciate you for being there for Victor I appreciate you being a father to him and I can't wait for the day you become my husband I'm looking forward to that day, I love you to the moon and back.

Love Mayra

No comments:

Post a Comment