Sunday, November 2, 2014

Love Letter For brian

Dear kathy, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I've liked u for u . I decided put down these words because Because of the bull crap that has been going on for whatever reason. I was recently thinking of you at sitting on the couch, I sat on the couch thinking of us walking together along the beach naked with the water running up to are feet and the sound of the ocean with us holding each other and just gazing at the dark sky looking at all the beautiful bright stars kissing one another and talking about all the future things leading to sex I'm the sand . Your gergious BEAUTIFUL smile those amazing eyes makes me feel Lost warm star struck fuzzy amazing happy .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The crap between us for whatever reason I'm truly sorry, and that this would be making you feel I understand that it hurt you. My recent challenging I have a lot of things on my mind and been through so much I'm not saying you haven't neither I'm scared because of what I've been through and it sucks I'm been asking you to help me and try and bare with me I will always give my all has left me feeling scared embarresed not myself tension, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Living life happy laughing fun holding each other getting through the small things talking I'm love together. Love brian

No comments:

Post a Comment