Thursday, November 6, 2014

Love Letter For Brittany

Dear Michael Bennett, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are soul mates and that I would be a lucky woman to marry a sweet guy like you.. I decided put down these words because We have been arguing with each other lately.. I was recently thinking of you at work and at home, I thought that I can't live with out you.and how I missed your kiss and hug. And how I wanted to make love to you when you get home and talk about your day at work. I thought about a great of dad you will be when we have kids in the future and how you will spoil them to death.. Your beautiful smile makes me feel Happy and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as being Stressed about me and work, and that this would be making you feel upset with me talking to other guys. And how your tired from work and just want to relax all the time.. My recent challenging is my mom and you. has left me feeling have made me feel stressed and grouchy., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing marriage and kids and growing old together together. Love Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment