Friday, November 21, 2014

Love Letter For Shawn <3

Dear Lauren, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You could very well be one of the best things that has/Will happen to me in my entire life. I see an opportunity to achieve true love and happiness one day, and that means so much in my eyes. <3. I decided put down these words because And I care about you more then I have ever cared about anyone I have ever been with, and this has all happened in only a month's time. I wanna say Happy one month's anniversary of knowing each other. I know you may think this whole thing is corny or lame but it means a lot to ME.. I was recently thinking of you at in bed, I'm so excited to see what awaits us in the future and I hope you know that I will always be at your side through thick and think, ups and downs, and everything between. There are not enough words in this world to describe the happiness you bring into my life and I just want for you to experience that with me 💓. Your gorgeous smile and amazing personality makes me feel Happy,Warm, excited, loved and appreciated .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately. With all the craziness you have had to deal with like starting your new job, dealing with me always wanting to see or hear your voice or texting you to much, among other things like you and Sarah not getting along and your ex constantly trying to get back with you now that he realized what he could have had. I understand that you are really busy now and do not have time to see, call, or text me even.. My recently I felt like I was losing the best thing that I currently have in my life and I was willing to do whatever it took in order to prevent that from happening. I haven't told you about all the things i have been dealing with in my life in an attempt not to add to everything that you have been so worried about in your own, has left me feeling that bc I have been trying to make sure that I don't lose you has just pushed you further away from me 😳, and I do not want this to have a negative impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing life together. My main goal is not only for us to be together, but I want to make sure that your as happy as you can possibly be, bc as long as you have a smile on your face then I'm sure yo have one on mine as well.you have been working so hard and it is all going to pay off soon. I'm so proud of how you have pushed yourself through all of this and the victory that awaits you in the near future. Pls don't give up on us Lauren Love Shawn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment