Monday, November 24, 2014

Love Letter For Elaine

Dear Cody Joe, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my best friend and we might have fought from time to time
i will always love you baby and nobody can take that from me at all your the one and my only i love you. I decided put down these words because But cody joe i miss being around you and also holding you at night when we would fall asleep... I always was protected and you was always the man to protect me at night and during the day I love you so much. I was recently thinking of you at idk, ....... Your I notice Cody is the man of my dreams and the person i wanna spend the rest of my life with makes me feel It makes me feel better to know that i do got cody in my life to be here to protect me when i need him to...

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Our daughter passing away and his mother being sick and our relationship, and that this would be making you feel we lost our daughter but we got to be strong for our sake and to please god and be happy. My recent challenging Been dealing with cody joe being gone and not being here with me me i miss him has left me feeling Upset and Lost, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Hggddj together. Love Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment