Friday, October 31, 2014

Love Letter For Daisy

Dear Jabarri, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I need you. And I know tht you don't want to have any babies or get married because we really haven't even thought about it but I prolly want a future with you . I decided put down these words because Bae, really? I dont want to break up. I have my moments when im mad. But it dont mean I wanna brake up. I told u were going to try to last on forever. But if u wannna brake up then ig we can. It'll be up to u on deciding. . I was recently thinking of you at I still remember how we first met up nd had a good tyme. Nd our first kiss. all happened on my street I miss that, Eversince that day I keep falling in love with u each day. . Your your absolutely perfect for me makes me feel Remember we're 08/25/14 . Nd I don't plan on loosing you.

Ik that we are going threw shyt ryte now but please we gotta stay strong and pull threw. Put smiles on eachother faces no matter how. I'll do anything for you and u know it. , and that this would be making you feel .. My recent challenging I do have my own problems at home and ur the only thing keeping me smiling so I fo need u. has left me feeling I stress and I have my own emotions. just understand that when im with u my minds off my problems., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I really just wanna keep making u mine. I wanna try to have a future together. Love Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment