Monday, November 17, 2014

Love Letter For Frank

Dear Funke, Luv is an emotn experienced by many nd enjoyd by few. I wanted 2 tell u abt my felings in person bt den I tot hw much more personal it wud b 2 put dem dwn in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, bt der is sumtin special abt d written wrds - sumhw it seems a little more permanent nd meaningful.

Der r many tins dat I av been wanting 2 say 2 u bt jst avn't found d wrds. I feel dat I missed u. I decided 2 put dwn dis wrds cos I missed u nd i lack d wrds 2 use to qualify nd tell u hw much i luv u. I tot of u as i was feeling so lonely @cruiser yesterday. And wud lyk u 2 cum bk soon . Your Cute face makes me wanna give u a hug even in the public .

I understand dat u av been facing sum significant challenges lately such as Being stranded in skul nd missing my........too, nd dat dis wud b making u feel Eagerness 2 c me. Whilst we av had our challenges I am lukin foward 2 the future, and experiencing A gud relationship together. Love Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment