Saturday, October 25, 2014

Love Letter For moomoo

Dear john, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We should see each other alot then we do . I decided put down these words because Heyy John,,,,I know how long it been since u wanted me soo bad.... nwe u got me,,,,, and am hoping I be the best u have,,,, john to me u a good bf to me,,, LOVE UU . I was recently thinking of you at school, That he dnt feel that I should do this in that at school.but he feel that I should be with hiim all the time . Your handsome makes me feel John handsome make me feel like he the one for me,, he cute,,, n make me feel happy .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as His grandmother, and that this would be making you feel His grandma stay there wit hiim n he have time n he love her . My recent challenging A feeling that me n john going to be good has left me feeling happy, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Having a great time with hiim n more together. Love moomoo

No comments:

Post a Comment