Friday, October 31, 2014

Love Letter For Nashara

Dear Ricky, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that U seriously don't know how much i really like u... Neither u know how much u really makes me feel having u as my friend . I decided put down these words because We haven't seen each other in a while now. . I was recently thinking of you at My bedroom, I truly think about how it feels to be around you.. Having a wonderful time to talk, laugh and even kiss even tho u really don't like it. Your Handsome face, extraordinary personality makes me feel Warm like no matter the bad times i have I still have a reason to smile.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as School assignments/projects, and that this would be making you feel You were a bit stressed but i know ur always positive and u will get thro it all... Lol. My recent challenging Being experiencing bad relationships... But its part of life therefore,it gives me a high fear of talking to other guys.. has left me feeling Inseure and afraid to love or show my feelings towards a guy i really like, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Lol... a memorable time together... If possible a lasting successful time together. Love Nashara

No comments:

Post a Comment